The aim of the course is to provide people who work at height with sufficient information to be able to plan and manage the tasks safely.
This awareness course is suitable for all people who are required to work at height. This course provides a basic awareness of the risks from working at height, as well as practical ways to prevent falls from height.
Upon completion of the course, learners will know how to:
- Implement strategies to avoid having to work at height if possible
- Prevent falls from height
- Minimise the consequences of a fall from height
- Comply with personal legal duties
- Select the most appropriate access and working equipment for the task.