The First Aid Training course is 100% online and OSHA compliant. Free Safety Training offers a wide range of online health and safety courses whether you need Health and Safety training for you or for your employees or want to get trained in First Aid by availing our online First Aid Training course.
The First Aid course is 100% online and OSHA compliant.
What is First Aid?
In short “First Aid is an immediate care given to a victim of an accident, sudden illness, or any other medical emergencies”. Always remember proper first aid can save a victims life. First Aid also can prevent the development of additional medical problems that might result from an injury or illness.
Roles and Responsibilities of First Aider
The primary responsibility of a First Aider is to give First Aid help to someone who need it and make sure that the injured or ill person and anyone else involved are safe and they are not making the sictuation worse.
There are key seven things you should do as a First Aider:
- Assess the situation quickly and calmly
- Protect yourself and others from any danger
- Prevent infection between you and them
- Stay calm and take charge of the sictuation
- Assess the casualty
- Give first aid treatment
- Call for the help
Duration of this course is approximately 60 minutes.
Learning Outcome of First Aid Training
At the end of the First Aid training the trainees will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of the topics through application of knowledge to familiar and unfamiliar First Aid situations. In particular they should be able to:
- What is a First Aid?
- Roles and Responsibilities of a first aider
- First Aid Regulations
- First Aid box and its contents
- Steps of doing First Aid and CPR
- What to do during emergency situations like?
- Choking, Heart Attack, Eye Injury, Bleeding, Poisoning, Heat Stroke, Broken bones & Fractures.
Who should attend:
All employees and employers.